Ready to Sell
Ready To Buy
Refer A Client
KENT & SANDOVAL
Meet the Team
Margaret Kent & Amanda Kent-Sandoval
Years Of Experience
Boasting a combined 46 years of experience in the real estate industry and deep roots in Northern California, and "Treating customers like family" is both a guiding principle and a way of life for the award-winning Kent & Sandoval Team. Comprised of mother and daughter duo Margaret Kent and Amanda Sandoval, the Kent & Sandoval Team is dedicated to listening intently and matching individuals and families with the properties, buildings and neighborhoods that best suit their needs.
The team excels in navigating the complicated terrain of buying, selling and investing in Northern California Real Estate. It’s no surprise they’ve consistently ranked among the top agents in the area.
Together Margaret & Amanda bring vast skills and knowledge to assist you and your family through the complex process of Real Estate buying, selling and investing. We are available to help you with any of your Real Estate needs in Northern California!"
OUR WINNING STRATEGY
Every home has a unique story and Margaret Kent & Amanda Sandoval would love to tell yours. We understand real estate in Sonoma County, and have the numbers to prove it. Our primary objective in partnering with you — achieve the highest net proceeds as quickly as possible. We expect you’re asking, “Why Kent & Sandoval?”. And here are some relevant answers.
THE POWER OF TECHNOLOGY
To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy. Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home.
Our goal is 100% satisfaction! Our Team of dedicated professionals will seamlessly work to ensure every step of the way is an amazing experience. From staging, marketing, designing, negotiating, title & escrow we’ve got you covered.
With our personal interior design tips we’ll ensure your home shows magnificent. With a personal consultation, a custom designed interior/exterior plan coupled with professional photography-drone video services your home will stand out as a Perfect Show home
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Whether you’re ready to sell or looking for answers, we’ll guide you with data and expertise specific to your area. Discover our mission and explore our Concierge service before you make your next move.
- Margaret is a highly professional and knowledgeable real estate agent. She is very personable and devotes a lot of time and energy on all her clients. Her knowledge of the area and most of the other agents in the area adds a lot of value to your experience with her. In 2003, Margaret helped me buy and sell a home and both transactions went beautifully. I would not use anyone else for buying or selling any property.
- skilling1Bought and sold a home in 1990 in Bloomfield, Petaluma, CA 94952.My husband and I have purchased three houses with Margaret Kent as our realtor. We cannot recommend her highly enough! She is professional, pleasant, knowledgable, and has excellent communication skills. She kept us apprised of all information through each transaction. She fully explained all of our choices and responsibilities. We have recommended her to our children, and they have been as happy with her as we have been.
- margaret steiner11Bought a Single Family home in 2011 in Petaluma, CA.Anyone purchasing a home would be lucky to have Margaret Kent as their agent. She is highly experienced, responsive and an incredible negotiator. Without Margaret, one of the other seven offers on the house we ended up purchasing would have been selected. We can't wait to work with her again!
- ser5411878Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2015 in Petaluma, CA.Absolutely wonderful lady. . . Margaret helped me in both of my home purchases and is extremely knowledgable, thorough, and seems to know everyone in the real estate world. . . This is who you want representing you
- mma0039Bought a Condo home in 2016 in Rohnert Park, CA.Margaret has helped both of my sisters find their current homes and most recently helped me do the same! She always responded right away when I had questions or requested to see a listing. I know that my offer was accepted and I am in my house today because Margaret was on my team!
- Kellianne MartinezBought a Single Family home in 2018 in Rohnert Park, CA.Amanda was our realtor when my husband and I bought our first home. She was amazing to work with. When we were ready to start looking, she set us up with daily emails which provided local listings meeting our criteria and price range and she was readily available to show us any house we liked. Amanda was professional, respectful, knowledgeable and gave us her honest opinion, advice, suggestions, and set realistic expectations for us. I asked A LOT of questions and she answers all of them with expertise and IF she was not sure, she took the time to research and got back to us with more information in a timely manner. Amanda helped set up all the inspections, helped us step-by-step through talking with our lender and always made sure we understood the process and that we felt comfortable in any and every decision we made. Amanda's passion for helping people buy their dream home was so clear. She is great at what she does and made me feel confident that we had the best agent at our side. We absolutely made the right decision in choosing Amanda to be our agent and I would recommend her to anyone. I know buying a home can be stressful, it is a huge undertaking, but Amanda worked diligently to make the process as smooth and as seamless as possible. My husband and I are so grateful! Thank you, Amanda!! We bought our dream home because of you!
A great person and realtor who helped me buy the exact home I was looking for, patient and worked with me for many months was honest and very knowledgeable about this area. Best realtor I’ve ever had will use in the future! Thank you!